Tuesday, July 20, 2010

missing sumthing?

tis few day .......my mood was bad......
dunno y .....feel so tired......mayb i very late slept tis few day
feel so stress on my homework......so tough n hard to understand
until now ....i onli noe y senior say form6 nid to pay more work on it ....
ah......i stil duno y 10 subjek in spm is easier thn stpm tht onli 5 subjek..
aih.....i think i reli nid some help....
n my life was so boring.......b4 tht my form 5 life was better...
now.....everyday i wake up at 6 am....thn preparing....go to school.
thn concentrate in my class......if at form5 i denfinitely fall slept ...
duno y i can tahan^^ thn.....go home ...slept ...thn wake up eat dinner....thn do homework .....thn slept .......wat the fuck....so boring activities.....
ah......somebody help me a .......
now ....slept lol=.=gudnite

No comments: