Friday, July 9, 2010

i never cry...

haha^^ bcz i wan to improve my english....
i try to write my blog in english la ^^
if too broken ^^ dun laugh ya...
in tis few week....feel so tired on my form 6 life....
mayb my decision for taking form 6 is wrong...but i will try my best
bcz tis is wat i choose....and i take art class...
everyday...father will take me go to school at morning....
thn when finish school....everyday i aso nid to think how to went bck home ...
my father tell me try to ask bro fetch ...but i dun think he wan to fetch me ...
did u noe ....tht car is mine ? dun think u r oldest bro thn can do wat u wan ..
i can simply take bck my car,thn u dun cry.....
but i wont do tht ....bcz....i dun wan make any anger between us...
altough u r @$%^%*($^#....but i will get my transport myself....
sometime ....im reli tired....hope somebody can fetch me go home ...
but ....aih.......y i live at sg buloh leh ?
i reli dun like tis kind of life.....tired n busy life
dun hv any "recess" time ....
but today ^^ i feel better bcz homework r finish ^^
n today is friday ^^ i love friday......can rest few day ^^
dun wan write jo la ^^ n my onli blog fans^^ comment see my english gud or nt ^^ haha
i noe u will read it ^^

No comments: