Saturday, July 10, 2010

scary day...

2day >.< is a bad day..........
at morning i got tuition on 11,30
but my mummy call me fetch her go to face treatment.....
tht was a hot day......n i driving my scary car ....kancil....i think the car's age is younger thn me few year onli .....everytime i drive tis car....i aso very scare something will happen on tis car...
n today....sumthing happen>.<
when i drive......i few tht car got little problem ....dun noe how to explain tht feel.....just the feeling of drive nt same jo......
thn i continue driving.....the weather was very hot.....my car's air-cond look no use at all.......but tht air-cond is nt reli gud la......think no problem lo...
when i reach the face treatment shop.........i feel more hot in the car.......
thn i continue my driving.....suddenly...i heard some voice from my engine......
at first i nt sure the sources of sound frm wher.....but after a while.....
my frnt of car is coming many "asap",
walao eh.........thn i very scare....dunnoe wat to do ..
fortunately...i reach my tuition centre oledi...
the i simply park at the side of road.....thn i lock the car thn run away ^^
scare it will explode.....haha
thn my bro come take the car go to repair.......i go for my tuition...
thn after tuition........my bro tell me i nid to drive the car bck home >.<
oh shit....im so scared tis car jo la ...but nth can do la....
try la. .....luckily i safe reach home jo la ^^ phew....
dun call me drive tht car anymore la .....so obsolete la .....

No comments: