Tuesday, October 12, 2010

account day

wtf........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg....so rude ^^....paiseh....ltr let my dai ga jie saw ...sure scold me ....
but today reli tired >.< teacher =".="">.<>.<>.< but=".="">.<....... ++ after tht >.<>.<>.<>.< i cant handle it .......
hehe.......mayb i nid someone to accompany me ^^ like gf? haha...................
tis question .....i think ....a long period i nt to think about it ....
mayb im scare i cant find gf when finish skul.....mayb after my studies....im just busy on my work ...haha.....but i will try now ^^......anyway......dun hv any target tim ^^.....hehe
*******************************
aih.....i just think for my future now ^^.........
my fren ^^ must always happi o ...
if anyone sad ^^ im seven-eleven....mean....i will always open my ear
n be a good listener ^^

No comments: